Quality & Environment ManagerApply here
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of quality management experience and experience of operating (and ideally implementing) ISO 9001:2015 management systems. They will be a confident speaker, with a high standard of literacy, and the ability to communicate to all levels. A high level of attention to detail, and excellent organisational skills are essential. They will be highly competent at MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. The ability to travel within Greater Manchester is vital.
- Manage NCRs including root cause analysis
- Assists departmental leads in the development of new and existing processes
- Oversee a number of key business systems
- Responsible for delivering the ISO 9001 and 14001 route to compliance programme
- Responsible for continually improving the QMS and EMS
- Responsible for maintaining the environmental legal compliance register
- Lead on regular quality and environmental reviews
This job description serves to illustrate the type and scope of duties required for the above post and to provide an indication of the required level of responsibility. It is not exhaustive and duties may be varied from time to time, they will not however change the general character of the job or the level of responsibility entailed.
To maintain and improve the quality and environmental management systems (and their key supporting business systems) to ensure environmental legal compliance is maintained and quality is maximised, including managing non-conformances and audit findings to reduce business risk.